Production proceeds according to accurate and thorough stages to ensure quality and rapidity:
1. Planning: After the design stage, the times to build the product and organise production are managed through the planning stage.
2. Manufacturing: Welding and specific processes, which can only be carried out by professionals, are performed with CNC machines and certified personnel, thereby ensuring solidity and longevity to our conveyors
3. Pre-assembly: At all stages of production, we need to check everything matches the specifications in the drawing. This means that the framing of all the conveyors is pre-assembled before going ahead with the painting stage.
4. Assembly: After the painting stage, the conveyors are assembled by following the steps defined at the planning and design stage.
5. Commissioning: the commissioning is carried out when the conveyor is operated under no-load conditions, with a special focus on:
- checking noise, vibrations and electrical consumption
- checking the mechanics, lubrication, surface treatments and tightening of bolts and nuts
- lifting tests
6. Shipping: After the commissioning stage, the conveyors are prepared for shipping, the packages are marked, the casings are setup and the packing lists are filled out.