Unibelt designs its machines in-house with the support of 3D and 2D Autodesk software (subscription program).
With new specific calculation and dynamic simulation software, we can ensure an immediate reply to clients. Already at the quotation stage, we choose the mechanics and carry out a structural analysis of the components for the conveyor belts in accordance with international regulations.
Thanks to design and computer-generated simulations we can guide clients in choosing the best kind of conveyor: from belt conveyors to chain conveyors, from screw conveyors to bunkers, during the delicate design and quotation stages, with the confidence of making the best choice even before starting the actual production stage.
Special attention is devoted to analysing stress on the most critical areas of the conveyor:
- Transition analysis with PIPE method, CEMA 7, DIN22101, ISO 5293, Beckley
- Analysis of discharge points with mapping of drop curves and shocks
- Horizontal curves and vertical curves with Lift-Off test
- Flap check in the return area of the conveyors at high speed
- Dimensioning of the discharge hoppers with a level simulation of the filling time during operation, emergency mode and during an operating stop
- Dimensioning of mechanical elements (bearings, shafts, rollers, belts) in accordance with the following regulations: AS-1403 \ CEMA \ ISO \ DIN
Calculation of mechanical elements